Today I want to share an interview with you that I had done back in January (which I haven’t had a chance to share yet!).
I have been really looking forward to sharing this interview with Tami Bronstein, who’s a UK-Qualified Medical Herbalist, because this is the first time that I’ve interviewed a practitioner with experience in using herbal medicine.
In today’s episode, you’ll get to hear Tami share about her experience in using herbal medicine to help patients with eczema. In particular, you’ll learn why the nervous system is so integral in treating eczema and how emotions play a role in the skin.
Emotions and eczema
Here are topics that we cover in today’s episode:
- How the nervous system affects eczema
- How acidity and alkalinity affects eczema
- How the pH of your body affects eczema
- How anxiety and nervousness affects pH, bowel function and eczema
- Allergies and eczema (a hypersensitive response in your immune system)
- Why you don’t want to overstimulate your immune system and nervous system
- How medicinal herbs can regulate your body and not overstimulate it
- Autoimmune and allergy link
- Why gut flora can be out of balance due to pH level of your body
- Why we need to look at food allergy triggers for eczema
- Emotions and eczema
Click below to watch or listen to today’s episode:
Did you know you’ll get all the podcast updates for every episode of The Eczema Podcast by entering your email address in the box on the header of this page?
If you’d like to listen to the audio only version, click below to listen.
Thank you for listening to the podcast! If it’s helped you in any way or if you have any thoughts to add, please feel free to share in the comments below.
Abby is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist who helps clients achieve optimal health. She is passionate about seeing people use health and nutrition to transform lives. She hopes that her experiences and knowledge can help educate others on natural remedies that will help eczema. Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or YouTube for more updates!
Disclaimer: All the information found on this website should be used for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace proper medical advice. Always consult a qualified health care provider before embarking on a health or supplement plan.