Hello my lovely readers!
I’ve never shared a resource like this before – so this is the first time that I’m sharing an exciting bundle that’s currently on sale (for an amazing deal!).
As you know, eczema is known to be an “autoimmune” condition in the body, and I firmly believe that when you give your body the right resources, it can heal itself.
Today I have for you a great resource so you can learn more about how to heal your body: an autoimmune wellness bundle.
…What’s this, you may ask?
A wellness bundle is when different authors and companies come together and offer all of their greatest resources in one place for a limited time at an incredibly reduced price. This is actually my first time coming across an autoimmune bundle 🙂
The Autoimmune Wellness Bundle just launched today and it contains:
- 40+ Autoimmune Resources ($500+ Value), 26 discount codes + Tons of Coupons for only $39!
- That is over 92% off what you would pay if you bought each e-book separately. Plus, you can save hundreds more dollars by taking advantage of the coupon codes 🙂
It’s only on sale until May 25th so visit the site if you want to get to the good part and check it out now!
This is your opportunity to get great resources and test out autoimmune products for one very low price.
Included in this bundle are:
- 15 Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) Cookbooks and Meal Plans (for a total of over 850 recipes and 16 weeks of meal plans!)
- 15 Lifestyle and Exercise Guides
- 15 Beyond the Basics e-books
- 9 Brand-new e-books
- Best of AIP Cookbook, exclusive to this bundle!
- 26 Discount Codes for AIP-friendly vendors and products
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the ebooks that you’ll get in the bundle:
15 AIP Cookbooks and Meal Plans (total value $192)
- The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook by Mickey Trescott ($17 value)
- The Alternative Autoimmune Cookbook by Angie Alt ($17 value)
- 85 Amazing AIP Breakfast Recipes by Eileen Laird ($13 value)
- *The Best of AIP Cookbook by Sarah Ballantyne ($25 value)
- The He Won’t Know It’s Paleo Cookbook by Bre’anna Emmitt ($15 value)
- The AIP Paleo Cajun Cookbook by Tara Perillo ($10 value)
- We Can All Scream for Ice Cream by Jennifer Robins and Vivian Cheng ($10 value)
- Butter Your Broth, the AIP Version by Kiersten Peterson ($6 value)
- The Paleo Approach Dinner Club by Sarah Ballantyne ($17 value)
- AIP Paleo Snacks and Quick Lunches by Jo Romero ($7 value)
- 28 Days of AIP by Christina Feindel ($7 value)
28 Days of Low-FODMAP AIP by Christina Feindel ($10 value)
Holiday Feast (AIP Edition) by Cassandra Garcia ($10 value)
*The Paleo Approach Quick-Start Guide by Sarah Ballantyne ($18 value)
The FODMAP Free Paleo Breakthrough by Anne Angelone ($10 value)
If you are new to things like the Autoimmune Protocol, it’s essentially a diet that is geared towards healing the intestinal mucosa and supporting low inflammation in the body to help reduce flare-ups.
It’s similar to the paleo diet (which I follow), with some added components. An Autoimmune Protocol diet can be very healing to the body.
15 Lifestyle and Exercise Guides (total value $202)
- The Primal Connection by Mark Sisson ($10 value)
- *Go to Bed by Christina Feindel and Sarah Ballantyne ($17 value)
- *Accessible Workouts by Peter Hirsh ($10 value)
- Stress Solutions by Evan Brand ($27 value)
- *Relax by Michele Spring ($15 value)
- Healing, Humor, and Hashimoto’s (excerpt) by Stacey Robbins ($5 value)
- 30 Days of Prayer: Healing Autoimmunity for Women by Ruschelle Khanna ($5 value)
- My Butter Life Personal Care by Renee from Hard Lotion ($5 value)
- REM Rehab by Evan Brand ($29 value)
- Yoga for the Everyday Flow of Life by RX Yoga ($12 value)
- How To Biohack the Ultimate Healthy Home by Ben Greenfield ($6 value)
- Getting Started with Your Vegetable Garden (Excerpt from “The Homegrown Paleo Cookbook”) by Diana Rogers ($7 value)
- The Paleo Miracle 2 by Joe Salama ($10 value)
- *21 Step Body Image Remix Excerpt by Summer Inannen ($39 value)
- Stretchsitting (Excerpt from “10 Steps To A Pain-Free Back”) by Esther Gokhale ($5 value)
Here are some additional ebooks included in the bundle!
15 Beyond the Basics e-books (total value $132)
- The Autoimmune Paleo Breakthrough by Anne Angelone ($10 value)
- *Essays from 2014 by Terry Wahls ($10 value)
- *The Paleo Approach Reintroduction Guide by Sarah Ballantyne ($13 value)
- Biohacking Autoimmune DIY by Petra Chambers-Sinclair ($9 value)
- Birth Control Unlocked by Stefani Ruper ($9 value)
- How To Interpret Your Lab Tests for Optimal Levels by Jamie Koonce ($20 value)
- Reintroducing Foods on the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol by Eileen Laird ($9 value)
- *Fantastic Fiber by Sarah Ballantyne ($15 value)
- Brain Health and Stress (excerpt from Why Isn’t My Brain Working?) by Datis Kharrazian ($5value)
- The Paleo Autoimmune Protocol Foods to Include and Eliminate by Anne Angelone ($5 value)
- The 10-Day Paleo Transition by Anne Angelone ($5 value)
- The Causes of Autoimmune Disease (Excerpt from “The Paleo Approach”) by Sarah Ballantyne ($5 value)
Quit PMS by Lauren Geertsen ($9 value)
Overcoming Hashimoto’s Fatigue by Izabella Wentz ($5 value)
Why Hormones Matter (Excerpt from The Hormone Cure) by Sara Gottfried ($5 value)*Books released exclusively with this bundle!
I really hope that some of the resources in this bundle will help get you what you need to get started on your healing journey!
And, it’s only available for five days! Yes, this amazing sale ends on Monday May 25, so check it out now 🙂
Here’s a bonus – if you buy the bundle, you’ll also automatically be entered to win a new giveaway every single day that’s remaining in this sale! Woohoo.
That’s 6 amazing giveaways, each with great prizes. including 2 chances to win a Kindle Fire HD and the grand prize of an All-Expense Paid Trip for Two to Paleo F(x) 2016 (worth $2600)! Every giveaway is international and no restrictions apply!
Even if you don’t follow the autoimmune protocol, you will love the Autoimmune Wellness Bundle, as the cookbooks are filled with delicious recipes that everyone will enjoy 🙂
Click here for more info if you’d like to purchase it.
All the best to your skin healing! 🙂
P.S. How’s your skin doing this week? Feel free to comment below!
Please note, I am not the host of this bundle, just an affiliate that believe very strongly in the product. If you have questions about the details or downloads, e-mail the team that is hosting it here for help.
Abby is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist who helps clients achieve optimal health. She is passionate about seeing people use health and nutrition to transform lives. She hopes that her experiences and knowledge can help educate others on natural remedies that will help eczema. Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or YouTube for more updates!
Disclaimer: All the information found on this website should be used for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace proper medical advice. Always consult a qualified health care provider before embarking on a health or supplement plan.