This is probably one of the most important episodes I’ve ever filmed because I’m interviewing the naturopath who helped me in my own journey to overcoming severe eczema.
I am so grateful for him and I’ve also learned so much from him. I’m sure you’ll also learn a lot from my naturopath, Dr. Jason Lee, in this episode. Dr. Jason Lee also suffered from extremely severe eczema when he was younger and he managed to successfully overcome it. Today, he’s a successful naturopath who has patients flying in from USA and Canada to see him. He specializes in skin issues and has a lot of experience addressing it.
To watch the video interview, check out the interview notes, or read the full blog post for this podcast, click here: http://wp.me/p41rtB-Ss
Click here to subscribe to The Eczema Podcast on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/eczema-podcast-health-tips/id946310812?mt=2
What we cover in today’s episode:
- Root causes of eczema and how you can deal with it
- Why testing root causes of eczema are important
- Why more children are getting eczema today
- How you can treat eczema naturally
- Why some people get eczema and others don’t
- How pregnancy affects eczema
- Eczema in children and babies
- How you can overcome eczema
You can also follow me on:
Thanks for listening!