In this episode, I’ve invited Dr. Peter Lio to return for another interview to discuss prevention and healing strategies for baby eczema, severe eczema & topical steroid withdrawal (TSW).
We also discuss phototherapy for eczema, probiotics, coconut oil, and how curcumin/tumeric can help eczema (stay tuned to learn a new recipe for it!).
To watch the video interview, check out the interview notes, or read the full blog post for this podcast, click here: http://wp.me/p41rtB-VT
Click here to subscribe to The Eczema Podcast on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/eczema-podcast-health-tips/id946310812?mt=2
What we cover in today’s episode:
- Treatment and prevention for baby eczema
- How to treat and help severe eczema (including alternative treatments for severe eczema)
- Phototherapy for eczema
- Coconut oil and sunflower oil
- Curcumin / Tumeric for eczema (and a recipe for it!)
- Topical steroid withdrawal (TSW)
- What the National Eczema Association is doing to help spread awareness and educate doctors about TSW
You can also follow me on:
Thanks for listening!