In this episode, I interview Michelle from Purely Twins. Michelle and her twin sister, Lori, run an online blog about fitness, health, and recipes. Michelle is not only a blogger, but also a personal trainer and recipe developer.
Michelle had been struggling with eczema for a very long time. It affected her ability to work and she even had to take some time off from working with her personal training clients. It also became very discouraging when she felt like she had tried everything – yet nothing was working.
She has come a long way on her journey. It’s inspiring because she talks about never giving up, even when you feel like you’ve been doing as much as you can, because you never know – you might just be one step away from healing your eczema.
To watch the video interview, check out the interview notes, or read the full blog post for this podcast, click here: http://wp.me/p41rtB-13N
Click here to subscribe to The Eczema Podcast on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/eczema-podcast-health-tips/id946310812?mt=2
What we cover in today’s episode:
- How eczema affected Michelle’s life
- How Michelle healed her eczema
- How light therapy/phototherapy can help eczema
- Why protein is needed in healing your eczema
- How epsom salts brought eczema relief
- How mindset can make a difference in your skin
- Michelle’s transformational eczema story
- Products that worked best for her eczema
- The diet that worked best for Michelle
- The power of visualization and eczema
- Other eczema remedies that helps Michelle’s skin heal
You can also follow me on:
Thanks for listening!